1. GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
Wildflower Eco Lodges are located in the stunning Aberdeenshire countryside, just a few miles from amazing unspoilt beaches and surrounded by fields and farmland. Immediately outside the lodge is a large deep water pond, which entices an abundance of wildlife. Around the perimeter of the site and the pond area, there are open ditches which provide drainage for the pond and neighbouring fields. It is important for guests to be aware of these potential hazards, especially when younger children are coming to visit. To ensure that everyone has an amazing stay without incident, children need to be supervised at all times.
1.1 It is important that you read our Terms and Conditions before confirming your booking. Once you have acknowledged that you have done so at the booking completion stage, you will enter a contract that will be governed by these conditions. If you have any questions regarding these points, please use the contact page to clarify before you book.
1.2 Your booking will be confirmed via an email that will detail: the accommodation name, amount paid and dates which you have booked with us.
1.3 The person making the booking will be the person in charge of, and responsible for, all other persons occupying the Property.
1.4 The rental of the Property in terms of this Agreement does not constitute an Assured Tenancy in terms of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988, or any relevant amendment thereof. The Property is available for occupation for holiday use only and the Tenant acknowledges that no security of tenure shall be conferred on the Tenant in the terms of the said 1988 Act or any other relevant legislation.
1.5 The Tenant shall not be entitled to assign, sublet, part with, or share possession or occupation, of the Property or any part thereof.
2. THE LANDLORD
The Landlord is: Mr & Mrs Barry – Wildflower Eco Lodges, Mosscroft, Lonmay, Fraserburgh, AB43 8XT
3. THE TENANT
The Tenant shall be one or more persons aged 21 years or over as the date of commencement of the Period of Let. Or with written consent of landlord if younger.
4. THE PROPERTY
The Property being rented in terms of this Agreement, shall comprise:
As referred to in your booking confirmation email
The maximum number of persons permitted to occupy the Property must not exceed those as stipulated in your booking form and as described on the booking website. The Landlord reserves the right to insist upon the Tenant vacating the Property should the maximum occupancy limit be exceeded at any time and in that event no compensation shall be payable to the Tenant.
5. HOLIDAY LET PAYMENT
5.1 For bookings placed more than 14 days in advance, the Tenant shall pay a deposit amounting to 25% of the rent payable in terms of this Agreement. The remaining balance (75%) shall be paid by the Tenant not later than 1 week prior to the commencement of the Period of Let. Should the Tenant fail to make payment by the due date, a reminder will be sent by the Landlord to the Tenant by e-mail. Should the Tenant fail to make payment in full within 5 day of the due date, the booking will be cancelled by the Landlord without further notification to the Tenant
5.2 In relation to bookings made less than 14 days in advance of the arrival date, the Tenant is required to pay the Rent in full at the time of the initial booking.
6. PERSONAL ITEMS
6.1 The Tenant is responsible for the insurance of the Tenants personal belongings. The Landlord will not be held liable for any loss, theft or damage of personal items which may be incurred by the Tenant, or those persons for whom the Tenant is responsible, during the period of let.
6.2 There is a bike storage facility capable of holding four standard size adult bicycles, approximately 50 metres from each lodge. The Tenant is responsible for providing a bike lock if they deem this necessary. The use of this storage facility, is entirely at the risk of the Tenant and the Landlord shall not be held liable for any losses which may be incurred by the Tenant, or those persons for whom the Tenant is responsible, as a result of the theft of, or damage caused to items stored within this area.
7. CANCELLATION CHARGE
7.1. Should the Tenant wish to cancel a booking, the Tenant shall be required to notify the Landlord by e-mail or in writing without delay. The booking shall be cancelled by the Landlord with effect from the date of receipt of an e-mail or written notification from the Tenant and a cancellation charge shall be payable as undernoted.